Re: Fuel plugin ideas

Good thoughts. my 2c:

We should absolutely enable people to develop and iterate over code changes
locally. If we ever come to a point where the "golden jenkins job on a
remote server for building custom ISO" is the only way to test changes,
that won't be acceptable.

I think we are on the same page though As both Dmitry and Andrew mentioned
"hacking changes into an already deployed env". We should go ahead and
create instructions/scripts for that

Thanks,
Roman