Re: feature request: Empty role

Oleg, we should be able to automate and include what Gleb suggests. I
think it could solve a particular deployment case where we want to set
up a separate node to do some monitoring or profiling task.
The way we configure cobbler today doesn't include a default vanilla
profile. You must configure the node via fuel first before it can be
provisioned.

In addition, I believe we could benefit from a minimal profile that
installs common libs that will be useful, like all OpenStack client
libs and vim. Feel free to elaborate here.