Re: DNS and NTP warnings in Fuel Menu

Fuel node will run NTP, but its only source of truth is its own hardware clock.

A time check task sounds great. Honestly, this should be provided by a
monitoring tool and we shouldn't rewrite it by ourselves.

One way to keep drift down is to turn controllers into NTP time
sources for ceph and computes, and then the controllers sync against
external source with force resync disabled.