Re: network verification (use case)

Network verification will fail, if any required interfaces are down.

Let's discuss here first any improvements we could do for this feature,
before creating the blueprint. I'm all in for finding out what we can do
better here, as network issues looks to be the most frequent thing which
happens in real deployments.