Re: [bug discussion] Raid 1 goes across all the drives

I think it would be better to make 'Set bootable' button for drives.
This checkbox should be checked by default for the first two drives and
raid 1 should be created for both 'boot' and 'root' partitions.
User should be able to add aditional drives to these raids if he wants more
replicas of boot and root partitions.

Other partitions without this checkbox checked should heve neither
additional partitions and raids nor installed bootloader.