Re: [feature status] Master node upgrade (python + puppet + lxc vs docker)

With moving to docker, the persistent data item really adds a
complexity level, but it just means we need to segregate our static
and user data for deployment.
The main volumes we would need to create would include the following:
* cobbler conf and generated profiles
* postgresql database
* log store

Ephemeral data that can be lost includes:
rabbitmq cache
local container logs (rsyslog for anything we want to keep)

Items not clear about persistent volumes:
* Fuel Puppet manifests (so a user can make persistent changes)
* RPM/DEB repos (same as above)

I understand that Fuel upgrades is meant to accommodate upgrades and
rollbacks, so we have to add in a versioning convention to persistent
volumes and a way to perform these migrations.