Re: Help in understanding of separated handler for node assignment

Actually, I am the one who doesn't think this is a necessary patch,
and I also really doubt the necessity of future use of it in UI.

As for me, our priority should be making API as transparent and easy
as possible without making separate handlers for plugging holes of our
own code gaps. So, I look at this handler as a temporary solution for
this release, until we move all logic on assignment to and object and
then it will be accessible through existing handlers, not through an
extra one.

That's just my opinion, no offence.