Re: Rename "Deploy Changes" to "Apply Changes"? Votes?

I agree with Roman, If it's not that obvious (i think it takes no more
than 10 seconds to figure this out) that you still need to click
deploy changes then we should show a hint on the node line like
"Pending Delete, click deploy changes to finalize removal" (Note it
already says "PENDING DELETION" and has a rollback changes icon next
to it)