Re: Flexible yaml configuration mechanism in nailgun (roles disabling)

Hi Vitaly,

I'm not sure that I understand you case correctly, but we can just a render
flag to enable or disable role.

For example:

    roles_metadata:
      controller:
        name: "Custom Role Name"
        conflicts:
          - compute
        enable:
condition:
${cluster.attributes.editable.additional_components.ceilometer.value}

And for example we will be able to make more complicated conditions

${not cluster.attributes.editable.additional_components.ceilometer.value}

${cluster.attributes.some_cluster_attr and not
cluster.attributes.some_cluster_attr2}

But my suggestion is not to use such ugly construction in template (it
would be better to create a helper), but it will be really useful for those
who add new roles in fuel.