Re: [fuel-dev] single node HA controllers proposal

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 1:47 PM, Dmitry Ilyin <dilyin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yes, it's a very good idea to leave only HA mode. There will be no need to
> support and test two different modes.
> It doesn't matter what way are we going to deploy or environment. Using
> only one mode will be very beneficial.

I do not sure, that it's a good idea.
Usualy, most of anything new things, we developing and testing under simple
configuration. And after it scale to HA configurations.
Simple configuration gives us low time of deploy, possibility of don't use
buggy Galera, songle-node AMQP. Works with "simple"
configuration we can don't distractions to HA ussues. One of most typical
examples -- migration to the next openstack version.

/sv