Re: IP, network, VLAN overlapping between clusters

May be we should assume reusage of neutron somehow as our network manager,
thus it will allow us to configure switches and overlapping internal
networks easily, leaving public addresses not overlapping.

Yours Faithfully,
Vladimir Kuklin,
Senior Deployment Engineer,
Mirantis, Inc.