Re: Nodes discovering mechanism in nailgun (nailgun agent)

Looks like it's still open question.
Andrew, can you respond please on Eugene's question in the doc?

My personal opinion: refactor the current approach in the way so it's more
performant (reduce amount of data), as it will be required anyway. See how
it works. If we still have issues, go further, perhaps with
re-implementation to use polling of servers instead, whether using tiny
REST services on nodes or AMQP or anything else.

Basically, let's eliminate issues step by step.
Thanks,