Re: question about package repository on fuel 4.1

Hi Samuel,

Here's how the deb package repository for Fuel master node is
generated during ISO build:
https://github.com/stackforge/fuel-main/blob/master/mirror/ubuntu/createchroot.mk

You can adapt this script to re-create an APT repository that includes
your packages on an already deployed master node.

Alternatively, you can rebuild your own ISO (make sure to use the
stable/4.1 branch of fuel-main.git) with additional deb or rpm
packages. For deb packages, copy them to
fuel-main/mirror/ubuntu/files/; for rpm, to
local_mirror/centos/os/x86_64/Packages/ (local_mirror is a cache
directory, if you don't already have it, run "make iso" once).

Instructions on building Fuel ISO image can be found here:
http://docs.mirantis.com/fuel-dev/develop/env.html#building-the-fuel-iso

Hope this helps,
-DmitryB