Re: Scheduler configuration improvements

Core and Disk  filters should be enabled (they are disabled by default) in
order to avoid compute node oveloading
- cpu_allocation_ratio=1.0 - was customer requirement. I think 16.0 is way
to big over commit ratio (potentially 16 vms on 1 core). I would say 2.0 or
3.0 will be reasonable here.
- disk_allocation_ratio=1.0 - it is unsafe to over commit disk
- ram_allocation_ratio=1.0 - this was customer requirement. Actually we can
use default value here. (AFAIR default is 1.5 )
- ram_weight_multiplier=0.0 and scheduler_host_subset_size=30 will help us
to get random VMs distribution if compute nodes significantly differ from
each other in terms of total RAM amount

--
Kind regards
Dmitry Ukov