Re: Additional controllers in parallel

Ok, guys, let's start a blueprint for this feature. There should be some
information on the current state of the art. AFAIK there is no testing
result on parallel controller deployment.

Andrew, did you try to implement this feature? Did you test parallel
deployment of the controllers? Did it fail or did it succeed?

As for me speaking for parallel deployment reminds us of our pluggable
architecture that should allow us to run some roles in parallels. I am not
quite sure that we have an opportunity to spend resources on such tasks
right now.

--
Yours Faithfully,
Vladimir Kuklin,