Nailgun performance

Hello,

Recently we’ve done nailgun performance for cases described in these blueprints:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/+spec/nailgun-performance-testing-deployment
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/+spec/nailgun-performance-testing-emulate-agents

First of all, we tested two configurations, previously used native python HTTP-server was choked by csw and shown results was not good enough.
The second configuration with uwsgi application(developed by Nikolay M.) gave as understanding about internal nailgun logic problems and shown a little bit better results.
With uwsgi results for node registration is about 50rps for stable.
For brand new shiny PUT /api/nodes/agent handle - is about 400rps for stable.

Besides, we've tested how nailgun works with 1000 nodes, results are:
/api/clusters/3/orchestrator/provisioning/defaults -- takes about 15 seconds for 1000 nodes
/api/clusters/3/orchestrator/deployment/defaults -- takes more then 20 minuts for 1000 nodes(finished with 504 from nginx

All detailed info about these tests could be found in blueprints.

Thanks for attention.
--
Igor Shishkin
QA Engineer