Re: Issues with RabbitMQ update

First of all: QA says what bug reproduced. Now i try to fix it based on
Lukasz investigations.

Short how info how to make such iso (
http://172.18.8.252/fuelweb_rabbitmq3-5.0.iso):

We need this things:

1. Patch for fuel-library (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/84707/)
2. Patch for fuel-main (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/84717/)
3. Custom RabbitMQ repo:
http://osci-obs.vm.mirantis.net:82/centos-fuel-5.0-stable-14055/centos

Steps:

   1.
   http://docs.mirantis.com/fuel-dev/develop/env.html#building-the-fuel-iso(steps
1-4)
   2. cd fuel-main
   3. Apply patch for fuel-main:
   git fetch https://review.openstack.org/stackforge/fuel-mainrefs/changes/17/84717/1
&& git cherry-pick FETCH_HEAD
   4. Edit config.mk:
   FUELLIB_GERRIT_COMMIT?=refs/changes/07/84707/1
   5. Build iso (in example i use Moscow mirror, but it is not necessary)
   and custom RabbitMQ3 package:
   make iso USE_MIRROR=msk EXTRA_RPM_REPOS="rabbitmq3,
   http://osci-obs.vm.mirantis.net:82/centos-fuel-5.0-stable-14055/centos";
   6. Check iso in 'build/iso' folder