Re: Need some rst insight

Hi, Meg

I have built the second revision of your updates without an error.

It's great that we are going to correct our fuel-docs repo, there are a lot
of minor issues, old garbage and other stuff that should be fixed.
If you have any problems with rst or Sphinx or just need an advice you can
always ask me, I'll try to help you.
And I can also participate in the doc cleanup process.