Feedback from Fuel 4.1 install by new user

Hi guys,

I recently got the below list of points from one of prospects who played w/
Fuel 4.1.
The description is pretty vague and triggers questions (even from me), but
I really don't have time now to go deep and ask for details.

So, if any points here seem interesting/worth of investigation - please
reach out to me, I'll share the contact information for someone to reach
out to this person.

> *Here is a breakdown of what seems to be insufficient error checking:
> 1.       If there is a DHCP server on the network, system doesn't
> gracefully exit, and requires a re-install from scratch 2.       If there
> is no internet access (with dns) / dns not on network, " 3.       Install
> should do EVERYTHING on the first go, or at least tell me its necessary to
> keep the cdrom in the drive, and to boot from hard disk. Rebooting twice
> and resuming from cdrom only causes it to blow itself away again
> 4.       Seems like root passwords are non-randomized for daughter
> installations (e.g. openstack controller), these should be randomized / at
> least non-default or let me change what 'default' root password for systems
> should be 5.       Fuel doesn't use HTTPS 6.       Installs should work
> WITHOUT DNS/internet, or should be clearly stated in start up guide.  In
> fact, a 'quick start' guide for bare metal folks would be extremely useful.
> Finally, the 'default' network setup seems to foobar overlapping ranges,
> and never offers to correct them. This is confusing, and causes the user to
> have to figure out where it is. Will provide more feedback as I get further
> in. The initial installation of Controller seems to work great once
> everything is up.*

---
Regards,
Dmitriy