removal of unneeded static files from master node

Folks,

During last few months a few people contacted me and asked why they modify
files on the master node in /opt/nailgun/static/ and cannot see the changes
in browser. This is happening because on master node all css and js files
and tempates are compressed and concatenated, but r.js compiler doesn't
delete original files which some people try to modify. Some time ago we
deleted these files in ISO build scripts, but layout of static files was
changed and that broke the build, so we decided not to remove the files at
all. I want to return back this functionality as a part of our 'grunt
build' task, so there is no need to modify ISO build scripts. Also, if
static layout changes and some essential files are deleted, our UI tests
will fail. Change request for this functionality is
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/85090/. If nobody has any objections, I'm
going to merge it.

--
Vitaly Kramskikh,