fuel-dev -> openstack-dev

Folks,
take a look at this conversation in openstack-dev:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2013-November/019462.html.
According to this, core projects are welcome for those which are on
stackforge to run discussions in openstack-dev.

We had a few offline conversations about it too. Running conversation in
openstack-dev has some obvious benefits for Fuel:

   - it attracts attention from other team members
   - it's easier to discuss cross-projects stuff, such as networking in
   Fuel & Neutron.

So please subscribe to
http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack-dev, who have
not done so yet. I've configured gmail filter to not to miss emails
mentioning Fuel, so I suggest you to do same.

Information about other mailing lists at OpenStack is here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists, you might be interested in
subscribing to some another ML. Please follow commonly accepted rules for
emails, you can take a look at
http://www.ehow.com/info_8704825_ten-netiquette-sending-email-messages.htmlas
I think good recommendations.

Thanks,