Re: Ruby 2.1: master node. Problem with iso building and potencial solutions

We really should get the ruby version up to 2.x for the deployed nodes
(Ubuntu and CentOS) as it will save ~30% of the run time according to the
tests I ran on fuel 3.0.1 (ya a while ago now and i was testing moving to
1.9.3), then the only issue I had then was some issues with array to_s
usage in l23networks.