Re: Patching OpenStack UI considerations

Now each release (patch) has a list of versions it can be applied to (e.g.
"openstack_version" = "2013.2.3"; "can_update_openstack_versions" =
["2013.2.1", "2013.2.2"] for particular release). That's all. The history
of patching is not recorded. It seems that we need to store it somehow to
allow migrations to previous versions.
Feature BP: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/+spec/patch-openstack

Aleksey Kasatkin

S. Software Developer | Mirantis, Inc. | http://www.mirantis.com