Re: 4.1.1 bugfixes ready for review/merge

Unfortunately, even though both these reviews (85111 and 85112) were
unblocked by CI last Monday, both were left unmerged for a week. I
rebased both, CI jobs are still running but I don't expect any more
breakage, rebase was trivial for both. Please merge when possible,
it's really disappointing that these fixes didn't make it into
stable/4.1 last week.

Thanks,
-DmitryB

--