Re: error during node allocation

Hi Miroslav,
  please see response from Samuel:

Thanks the iso have been installed successfully.
Unfortunatly our IBM servers are still be seen with no disk. When logging
in on of the serveir and looking in the /opt/nailgun/bin/agent file, we can
see that there is still only one REMOTE_VENDORS (adapatec). We still need
to add "ServeRA" (please note that in our case it is necessary to add
"ServeRA" and not "IBM") in order to get the disk information

Any further suggestions? Can you build the patch including 'ServeRA' vendor
value?

Thank you.

--
Roman Zhnichkov