Re: Fuel master node containerization update

Update:
OSCI configuration file work is under review and waiting on a package. I
have a corresponding puppet update which will match it
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/89264/
LRZ compression level 2 seems to be a nice spot - 280mb footprint for all
containers, decompresses in 93s  (instead of 12 for level 7). New
compressed file already uploaded.
Diagnostic snapshot workaround in place where nailgun libs are installed on
mcollective node + /etc/nailgun is shared from the nailgun docker container
(+ a symlink from /usr/bin/nailgun_dump to /opt/nailgun/bin/nailgun_dump.

Docker can't support mounting 1 shared folder and then a subfolder of that
as well (/var/log shared + /var/log/remote, in this case). The workaround
is to skip the log container and just host mount /var/log to host dir
/var/log/docker-logs.

Remaining items:
Tuning docker init script to exit cleanly
Package new ostf changes
Package astute with openssh-clients dependency
Containers from scratch (trying to build iso inside docker fails with 10gb
artificial fs max size limit)
Package dockerctl into an RPM