Re: Definitions of Code Freeze for Fuel

One little note: for now, the assumption is count bugs for SCF & HCF only
those which do not have tag "docs" basically excluding documentation.

We need to come out with the ideas on how to track those too. I think we
need to enforce docs bugs to be following same rules, and be counted too,
but I'm not sure if we should do it in this release, with 1 week before SCF.

Regarding devops bugs (with tag devops), I believe we can also apply same
principles: we should fix only critical issues in our infrastructure when
we are close to releasing. Otherwise, we can postpone solution to the next
release.

--
Mike Scherbakov
#mihgen