Custom OSes in release

Hello colleagues,

What is our policy regarding specifying custom OS names in releases in
openstack.yaml or via API? I mean, we only support two OSes, which are
CentOS and Ubuntu, and already have some OS-based logic in our code, which
will just not execute if OS name is 'Suse', for example.

Evgeny Li says we should allow specifying custom names, currently it causes
no errors until you try to deploy an environment with this release.

I think in this case we may implement this as a ENUM in DB and forbid
creating releases with different OS names at all, to avoid all possible
issues.

What do you think?

--
Best regards,