Soft Code Freeze

Hi all,
we entered Soft Code Freeze phase over this weekend, with accordance to
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Fuel/5.0_Release_Schedule.

Following
http://www.mail-archive.com/fuel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg00883.html,
let's now clean up bugs targeted to 5.0.

   1. All Medium and Low, which are not yet "Fix Committed" or "Fix
   Releases", should go to 5.1 or their priority has to be increased up to
   High, if it's absolutely necessary to have in 5.0.
   2. Incomplete bugs in 5.0 should be revised and Low, Medium ones should
   be either moved to 5.1 or closed as Invalid according to this
guidance<https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/BugTriage#Task_4:_Review_incomplete_bugs_.28anyone.29>
   .
   3. This applies to "In progress" bugs as well: if patch has not landed
   into master, then it should wait until we create a stable branch.
   4. Rules above apply to all devops and QA bugs as well
   5. The only exceptions for now are:
      - Some incomplete items in Fuel Upgrades feature
      - Documentation bugs (with "docs" tag)

Fuel-bugs <https://launchpad.net/~fuel-bugs> team , please help in bugs
cleanup.

Thanks,