How to configure physical server as compute node

Hi,

We have two physical servers attached to Brocade VDX device. One is Fuel Master Node(already configured) and the second one is Compute Node.
We need guidance in configuring/setting up Compute node. Kindly let us know the configuration changes (config.sh), so that we will use second physical server as a compute node.

Our understanding is with the existing config.sh, on running launch.sh, Master node, controller node and compute nodes will again be created in second physical server as well whereas we required only Compute node to be installed in second server.

Thanks and Regards,
Gandhi Rajan

Follow ups