fuel-dev team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Fuel][RabbitMQ] nova-compute stuck for a while (AMQP)
I'm using Fuel 4.1A + Havana in HA mode.
I permanently observe (on other deployments also) issue with stuck
"nova-compute" service. But i think problem is more fundamental and relates
to HA RabbitMQ and OpenStack AMQP driver implementation.
- Random nova-compute from time to time marked as "XXX" for a while.
- I see that service itself works properly. In logs i see that it sends
status updates to conductor. But actually nothing is sent.
- "netstat" shows that all connections to/from rabbit "ESTABLISHED"
- rabbitmqctl shows that "compute.node-x" queue synced to all slaves.
- nothing has been broken before, i mean rabbitmq cluster, etc.
Axe style solution:
- /etc/init.d/openstack-nova-compute restart
So here i've found a lot of interesting stuff (and solutions):
My questions are:
- Are there any thoughts particular for Fuel to solve/workaround this
- Any fast solution for this in 4.1? Like adjust TCP keep-alive