Re: High-level hardware planning advice

Meg,

It's hard for me to help you come up with exact content (too restricted in
time + learning this hardware planning topics right now by myself), but I
can help with some sources to study and/or reference:

1) http://www.mirantis.com/openstack-services/bom-calculator/ - "How it
works" tab is super useful, even though will probably trigger even more
questions
2) http://docs.openstack.org/ops/ - still reading through my paper copy
from summit

---