Re: [openstack-dev] access-control-master-node

There is some misunderstanding here. By using keystone I mean running
keystone on fuel master node. After all it's just python program. It's used
by OpenStack as authorization tool but it also can be used as standalone
software or by different tools completely not connected with OpenStack.
In future if  want to use LDAP source, keystone already have plugin for it.

Regards