From: Fuel-dev
[mailto:fuel-dev-bounces+alessandro.martellone=create-net.org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Andrey Danin
Sent: mercoledì 4 giugno 2014 16:44
To: loic.nicolle@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: fuel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; COUZIGOU Stephane NRS
Subject: Re: [Fuel-dev] Fuel Post Install actions

Hi.

In Fuel 5.0 you can add an additional Post Deploy Action in Astute like we
do it for restart RadosGW:
https://github.com/stackforge/fuel-astute/blob/stable/5.0/lib/astute/post_deploy_actions/restart_radosgw.rb
https://github.com/stackforge/fuel-astute/blob/stable/5.0/lib/astute/post_deploy_actions.rb#L23

Keep in mind that there is a hardcoded 60 sec timeout in method
run_shell_command, so your script must finish it work before that timeout.
https://github.com/stackforge/fuel-astute/blob/stable/5.0/lib/astute/post_deploy_actions.rb#L44