Re: Additional packages

Hi Aleksandr,

This topic came up yesterday in some other discussion. I believe we
could extend dockerctl to install this on Fuel Master and all of its
docker containers by running dockerctl diagtools. Can you please add
it to your blueprint? I will work on it as soon as the packages are
available.

Additionally, can you create a spec in
https://github.com/stackforge/fuel-specs that matches the example
spec?