Re: [Fuel][Mellanox] Accepting SR-IOV and RDMA BP to 5.1

Just two points:
- binary stuff provided by mlx is *different* than the OSS OFED and
second one may simply not work as expected,
- deb packaging very poorly chases new OFED versions, so there will be
a lot of work for package stuff.

Depending on results in 1) one may or may not declare incompatibility
for mlx solution for Ubuntu.