Re: Deployment failure error

Greetings Gandhi,

It looks like during the deployment your controller node have been
disappeared from the admin network for some time and then returned back.
Not sure, how it is possible.
Was it a kind of power failure/hang up on the network switch?
Or have you had occasionally temporarily plugged out the patch cord from
the NIC, connected to the Admin network on the controller node?

Kind regards,
Miroslav

--

*Kind Regards*

*Miroslav Anashkin**L2 support engineer**,*
*Mirantis Inc.*
*+7(495)640-4944 (office receptionist)*
*+1(650)587-5200 (office receptionist, call from US)*
*35b, Bld. 3, Vorontsovskaya St.*
*Moscow**, Russia, 109147.*

www.mirantis.com

manashkin@xxxxxxxxxxxx