Re: overcommit rates

4x ratio was my mistake.
Okay, I've created a bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1333436
We can do nothing with it (because it's all about OpenStack operation which
is out of scope for Fuel) or we can add a coupe of sentences into the
documentation.
Also BOM uses 6x ratio, so we can easily change our defaults to this one,
and I suppose, there will no problems with our tests with 6x ratio.

On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 1:02 AM, Dmitry Borodaenko <dborodaenko@xxxxxxxxxxxx