Access control master node update

Hi Fuelers,

Here is a brief update of the meeting we had yesterday about adding
authentication to Fuel and its API. I apologize for not sending this
earlier, as I got wrapped up in our bugzapping day.

Kamil has two open review requests to get Keystone up and running:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/102043/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/102045/

I have a of pair review requests up that need to get merged to enable
Keystone deployment:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/98814/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/101446/

Keystone was bundled in here because it will cause too much merge
traffic to try to do all these granularly, and merging them before the
final feature push is non-destructive to deployment.

Kamil Sambor is working on Fuel CLI, and OSTF code to enable
authentication, but is only starting Tuesday. His work is critical to
the success of this feature, but is late joining the project due to
vacation last week.

Nailgun login code is on review with all UI elements, with
contributions from Vitaly Kramskikh, Bogdan Dudko, and Alexandra
Morozova https://review.openstack.org/#/c/97555/
The remaining two tasks are invalid credentials handling (return 401
errors) and adding a logout feature to the UI.

There will be another sync up tomorrow to track progress, so stay tuned.

Best Regards,
Matthew Mosesohn

Follow ups