Management IP of Compute is not reachable from Controller node and vice versa

Hi Fuel-Dev,

While deploying the slave nodes, we had below configuration in VCS device. Only if we have below configuration, deployment is getting successful and I can able to launch Horizon.

VCS Configuration - Access mode: - Used this configuration while deploying from Fuel UI
interface TenGigabitEthernet 133/0/7
fabric isl enable
fabric trunk enable
switchport
switchport mode access
switchport access vlan 1
spanning-tree shutdown
no shutdown
!
interface TenGigabitEthernet 133/0/13
fabric isl enable
fabric trunk enable
switchport
switchport mode access
switchport access vlan 1
spanning-tree shutdown
no shutdown
!
interface TenGigabitEthernet 133/0/21
fabric isl enable
fabric trunk enable
switchport
switchport mode access
switchport access vlan 1
spanning-tree shutdown
no shutdown
!

Now, we are not able to ping Compute node management ip (192.168.0.2) from Controller node (192.168.0.3) and vice versa.
Because of this "nova hypervisor-list" is empty. I tried configuring VCS device with above configuration (access mode) as well as below configuration (trunk mode).

When we are configuring trunk mode setting in VCS, both controller and compute nodes are going away from master node (we are getting notification in Fuel UI). Not sure what is the expected configuration.

Kindly let us know what should we do, so that "nova-hypervisor-list" will list compute node. I have attached diagnostic snapshot at https://www.dropbox.com/s/nf09krcx5zum371/fuel-snapshot-2014-06-26_13-19-07.tgz

VCS Configuration - Trunk mode:
interface TenGigabitEthernet 133/0/7
fabric isl enable
fabric trunk enable
switchport
switchport mode trunk
switchport trunk allowed vlan add 101-103
switchport trunk tag native-vlan
spanning-tree shutdown
no shutdown
interface TenGigabitEthernet 133/0/13
fabric isl enable
fabric trunk enable
switchport
switchport mode trunk
switchport trunk allowed vlan add 101-103
switchport trunk tag native-vlan
spanning-tree shutdown
no shutdown
interface TenGigabitEthernet 133/0/21
fabric isl enable
fabric trunk enable
switchport
switchport mode trunk
switchport trunk allowed vlan add 101-103
switchport trunk tag native-vlan
spanning-tree shutdown
no shutdown

Thanks and Regards,