Re: Access control master node update (#2)

Hi,

UI part is almost ready for Phase 1 and needs some minor markup fixes which
most likely will be done by the end of this week. Also UI is almost ready
for Phase 2 (it adds token to every request and handles 401 error), but it
needs to be tested.

--
Vitaly Kramskikh,
Software Engineer,