Suggestion on hints for "Networks" tab

Hi Fuelers,

Following the previous thread I've started - I took some notes from the
explanations that I've got around different ranges on Networks tab and came
up with the attached sketch. Some were challenging for me to understand w/o
a hint - Public, Internal. Probably someone who's completely new to
OpenStack context will struggle significantly, especially if he/she is as
lazy as I am and likes to figure out things by trying.

Plz let me know if you think something like this might work for Fuel UI.
Straight ahead it looks like overloaed with text, maybe hiding it behind
"Show hint" link would make sense

---
Regards,
Dmitriy