Re: Please review Release Notes

We were adding tag "release-notes" to some of 5.0.1 Won't fix bugs. Can you
please search over again and make sure all bugs are presented in release
notes?

I've also asked Anastasia U. to recheck if we still have more bugs left
which are Won't fix in 5.0.1, but for some reason don't yet have
release-notes tag.
I also asked Vladimir K. to help with providing possible manual workarounds
for bugs. Please sync with him on this. I suggest to use bug on LP and
provide manual recovery procedure as a comment to the bug, and then you can
use direct link in release notes to the comment.

Thanks,