Re: Replacing failed controller in Fuel

Hi Dmitriy,

The algorithm you described is correct. Currently, Fuel is really close to
the procedure you describe.

1. Remove controller from environment
Puppet will remove the controller from files, services re-triggered.
Though, the case requires one manual step from operator as corosync can't
remove/add new node to redundant ring protocol on the fly.
2. Not a problem and already implemented.
3. Everything should work fine except insertion a new node to corosync.

We have a blueprint to tune/fix corosync additional/removal nodes. I hope
this functionality will be implemented soon.

--
Best regards,
Sergii Golovatiuk,