Re: Do we really want to update docker during the upgrade before HCF?

Just to clarify, are the upgrade instructions for 5.1 to run upgrade.sh
twice
or are you making ./upgrade.sh run itself twice for one user command?

I just created https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1360372 to cover the
5.1 upgrade instructions.