Re: Astute log improvement

This is excellent idea which would simplify troubleshooting process for
many.

However, I think we should prioritize action items / tasks there. I don't
think we can do everything immediately, so I'd suggest to get 5 most
valuable things, put them on the top of the etherpad, and get everyone to
review whether these are the most important.

It would be especially valuable to see feedback from Support & QA folks, as
they know least about code but have to read and understand logs.

Thanks,