Re: Documentation bug? Public addresses on all nodes

It looks like we need to update the documentation about Public and Floating
IPs:

http://docs.mirantis.com/openstack/fuel/master/reference-architecture.html#public-and-floating-ip-address-requirements

I think I should change, "Each deployed node requires one IP address from
the Public network"
to "Each controller and Zabbix node..." -- this applies to both Nova and
Neutron.

I will also need to rework the example.

What about the single-node HA-ready deployment?  Does that still need the
extra IP address?

Thanks,
meg