Re: Let's close fuel-dev mailing list

By historical reasons we have three general Launchpad groups: fuel-dev,
fuel and fuel-all. Currently none of them has any particular meaning in
terms of Launchpad management: there aren't special access rights, no
assigned bugs and no specific membership policy. fuel-dev and fuel are
open, and fuel-all is delegated, i.e. requires approval.

And each of them has its own mailing list.

close fuel-all completely. But explicitly promote the fuel@ Launchpad
mailing lists as an open mailing list for user discussions. The same way as
we have #fuel IRC channel, separate from #fuel-dev.