Re: Detailed Fuel release version definition

Maybe we dont need any separate entity to store this difference?
What if we can introduce tag of release into release version itself, so it
will look like:
2014.2.1-6.0-beta or 2014.2.1-6.0.beta
and change name of the release accordingly - Ubuntu 6.0 Technical Preview
(beta)

Is this an option?