Re: Custom ISOs with pull instead of cherry-pick

Doesn't pull replace any other previously cherry-picked/pulled
commits? We often need multiple patches, so this doesn't help us. I
would prefer some better voodoo to support a magical path to allow
jenkins to take master branch and add patches $X $Y and $Z and any of
their dependencies.